Overcoming Anxiety ™ Clinic
February 20 @ 6:30 pm - April 3 @ 8:30 pm$160
Feb 20-April 3, EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY EVENING
Overcoming Anxiety Clinic™
6:30-8pm $160 for series
Are you experiencing anxiety, panic attacks, or extreme emotional sensitivity and wish to learn valuable natural skills to address this in your life?
Explore self-healing modalities which are effective and profoundly liberating when combating the debilitating effects of anxiety. Learn breath-work, meditation and gentle movement techniques that help to break the psychological, biochemical, and physical cycles that keep anxiety in your life, and to eventually completely overcome anxiety.
This clinic is designed for those that suffer from anxiety; GAD, Panic Disorder, PTSD. Even though it is taught in a group setting, this is a very private and personal experience. Presentations are given with visual aids (power point presentation, handouts, etc), and all activities are private; no group work or activities and you will never be asked to speak publicly. The utmost care and attention is given to accommodate those that are not comfortable in social situations.
Common effects of anxiety that will be addressed in this clinic:
• Panic attacks
• Difficulty concentrating
• Difficulty controlling worry
• Excess anxiety and worry that is out of proportion to the situation most of the time
• Fear of Death or fear of illness causing death
• Excessive sweating, palpitations, shortness of breath, and Gastrointestinal issue
• Muscle tension — shakiness, headaches
• Restlessness or feeling keyed up or “on the edge”
• Sleep disturbance (difficulty falling or staying asleep; or restless, unsatisfying sleep)